Monday, August 20, 2012

Swallow! You Worthless Bitch! Swallow!!!


  The Gangbang at the Coven Sordibus is in less than 2 days! I've been training Madysin by letting men piss down her throat, or on the floor, and making sure her tummy can handle it. I usually only let men use her ass, but The Coven was very clear about swallowing piss and cum at the ceremony,..and keeping it down! I only invited 6 men over last night, but each one emptied their entire bladder down her throat! Her mouth closed over each cock, and gulped down every drop! Perfect! I'll be inviting guys over to piss and cum down her throat until she leaves for the gangbang. While the Coven is using Madysin, I'll be at the I-65 rest area all night (20 mins South of Indy), jumping from cab to cab letting truckers use me. Last time I spent the night at a rest area I was busy all night! Radio chatter kept truckers pulling over all night!


XoXoX
~Allysin

10 comments:

  1. Any material of the piss-drinking training?

    Hopefully it was vile, yellow piss, not water-like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually,...kinda. For the past two weeks I've been collecting cum in shot glasses and freezing them. I had 4 shot glasses full, melted them, and took pics while she licked it up and ate it,...but didn't really take any piss pics. BUT,..I'm going to as soon as we get back!

    XoXoX
    ~Allysin

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, I love you two. You mention webcams. Is their an address? Also, can't wait for your website. I need you to come visit Phoenix. Lots of great theaters to play in.

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phoenix? That's far! :) How are the Temps in winter? <3

    XoXoX

    ~Allysin

    ReplyDelete
  5. madysin is the cutest sissy ive ever seen in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be used dressed forced raped filler with loads forced to swallow loads pissed on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ally u really have madysin lookin good..let me no a good time I can drop a months worth of cum in her.....hopefully my cum dont make her od...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would love to piss in her ass after I pumped my load deep inside her. hot bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God I would love to have you turn me into a nasty fuckpig like mady

    ReplyDelete
  10. God I would love to have you turn me into a nasty fuckpig like mady

    ReplyDelete